Prototyping boards are designed to help you get your PIC projects up and running faster and easier. Each double-sided board has a solder mask on both sides and plated-through holes for your parts.
- High-quality blank prototyping boards for PICmicro microcontrollers
- Holds PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, oscillator, capacitors, DB9-25 connector
- Large prototyping area
- Double-sided board with plated-through holes
- Solder mask on both sides makes soldering easy
- Silkscreen legend on the top side to ease parts placement and wiring
- Includes documentation sheet with schematic
The PICmicro I/O pins are brought to the edge of a large prototyping area and labeled for quick identification. Each PICProto board is pre-wired to hold your favorite PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, capacitors and the oscillator crystal, RC or ceramic resonator. At the bottom edge of each board is a place for a DB9-25 RS232 style connector. A documentation sheet is included showing suggested parts and placement and a schematic.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 3"
Note: Though the 18F1220 and 18F1320 are fully compatible, port/pin labels will be incorrect when these parts are used.
Compatible with: PIC16C54, PIC16C54A, PIC16C54C, PIC16C554,PIC16C558, PIC16C56, PIC16C56A, PIC16C58B,PIC16C620, PIC16C620A, PIC16C621, PIC16C621A,PIC16C622, PIC16C622A, PIC16C71, PIC16C710,PIC16C711, PIC16C712, PIC16C715, PIC16C716,PIC16C717, PIC16CE623, PIC16CE624, PIC16CE625,PIC16F1826, PIC16F1827, PIC16F1847, PIC16F54,PIC16F627, PIC16F627A, PIC16F628, PIC16F628A,PIC16F648A, PIC16F716, PIC16F818, PIC16F819,PIC16F83, PIC16F84, PIC16F84A, PIC16F87, PIC16F88,PIC16HV540, PIC18F1220, PIC18F1230, PIC18F1320,PIC18F1330
18 Pin Prototype
- Brands microEngineering Labs
- Product Code: ME PP18
- Availability: Out Of Stock
- Ex VAT: £8.00