Prototyping boards are designed to help you get your PIC projects up and running faster and easier. Each double-sided board has a solder mask on both sides and plated-through holes for your parts.
- High-quality blank prototyping boards for PICmicro microcontrollers
- Holds PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, oscillator, capacitors, DB9-25 connector
- Large prototyping area
- Double-sided board with plated-through holes
- Solder mask on both sides makes soldering easy
- Silkscreen legend on the top side to ease parts placement and wiring
- Includes documentation sheet with schematic
The PICmicro I/O pins are brought to the edge of a large prototyping area and labeled for quick identification. Each PICProto board is pre-wired to hold your favorite PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, capacitors and the oscillator crystal, RC or ceramic resonator. At the bottom edge of each board is a place for a DB9-25 RS232 style connector. A documentation sheet is included showing suggested parts and placement and a schematic.
Dimensions: 1.5" x 3".
Compatible with: PIC12C508, PIC12C508A, PIC12C509, PIC12C509A,PIC12C671, PIC12C672, PIC12CE518, PIC12CE519,PIC12CE673, PIC12CE674, PIC12F1822, PIC12F1840,PIC12F508, PIC12F509, PIC12F510, PIC12F519,PIC12F609, PIC12F615, PIC12F617, PIC12F629,PIC12F635, PIC12F675, PIC12F683, PIC12F683,PIC12F752, PIC16C505, PIC16F1503, PIC16F1823,PIC16F1824, PIC16F1825, PIC16F505, PIC16F506,PIC16F526, PIC16F610, PIC16F616, PIC16F630,PIC16F636, PIC16F676, PIC16F684, PIC16F688
14 Pin Prototype
- Brands microEngineering Labs
- Product Code: ME PP4
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex VAT: £7.00