Prototyping boards are designed to help you get your PIC projects up and running faster and easier. Each double-sided board has a solder mask on both sides and plated-through holes for your parts.
- High-quality blank prototyping boards for PICmicro microcontrollers
- Holds PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, oscillator, capacitors, DB9-25 connector
- Large prototyping area
- Double-sided board with plated-through holes
- Solder mask on both sides makes soldering easy
- Silkscreen legend on the top side to ease parts placement and wiring
- Includes documentation sheet with schematic
The PICmicro I/O pins are brought to the edge of a large prototyping area and labeled for quick identification. Each PICProto board is pre-wired to hold your favorite PICmicro, 5-volt regulator, capacitors and the oscillator crystal, RC or ceramic resonator. At the bottom edge of each board is a place for a DB9-25 RS232 style connector. A documentation sheet is included showing suggested parts and placement and a schematic.
Dimensions: 1.2" x 2".
Compatible with the following microcontrollers:
PIC12C508, PIC12C508A, PIC12C509, PIC12C509A,PIC12C671, PIC12C672, PIC12CE518, PIC12CE519,PIC12CE673, PIC12CE674, PIC12F1822, PIC12F1840,PIC12F508, PIC12F509, PIC12F510, PIC12F519,PIC12F609, PIC12F615, PIC12F617, PIC12F629,PIC12F635, PIC12F675, PIC12F683
8 Pin Prototype
- Brands microEngineering Labs
- Product Code: ME PP8
- Availability: In Stock